Two layers of performance foam in the midsole offer superior support and soft rebound mile after mile. Meanwhile, a Roller posting system is included in the heel to help reduce rear-foot movement when you plant your heel.
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam
- Manufactured in the US for over 75 years and representing a limited portion of our US sales. New Balance Made is a premium collection that contains a domestic value of 70% or greater.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- No-sew material application
- Polyurethane insert
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Styles M1540SB2 and M1540BK2 are approved Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
Developed for all-day comfort, the New Balance 928 men’s walking shoe offers industry-leading motion control and superior stability thanks to our ROLLBAR and Walking Strike Path technologies. Add to that ABZORB midfoot cushioning, a seamless Phantom Liner and an odor-resistant treatment and you’ve got a shoe that can take you from 9 to 5 to whenever.
- Hook and loop closure provides a custom fit without laces
- Leather upper
- Removable polyurethane footbeds
- Rubber outsole