The GEL-Cumulus® 18 shoe features our Rearfoot and ForeFoot GEL® Cushioning System for strike-specific shock attenuation to create smoother transitions. The FluidRide® Midsole technology provides neutral runners with enhanced comfort and a spring-loaded ride when running longer distances. Weight: 11.1. Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm.
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Air mesh
- Asymmetrical heel counter
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density midsole
- No-sew details
- Stability post
- Synthetic/mesh upper
Runners looking for a smooth ride from start to finish will experience a spring-loaded ride with plush underfoot comfort in the GEL-Flux™ 4 shoe – thanks to the Guidance Trusstic System® Technology. The breathable mesh underlays provide a sock-like fit, designed to increase air-flow and maintain comfort when the conditions heat up. Weight: 12.4 oz. Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm.
• EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning for every run, all run long
• Engineered mesh upper provides a dynamic, lightweight fit that’s comfortable from start to finish
• ISOFIT system creates a dynamic fit by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
• TRI-FLEX outsole design for precise ground contact and optimal flexibility
The GEL-Kayano® 23 shoe features our revolutionary FlyteFoam™ Technology for the optimal balance of lightweight cushioning comfort for a luxurious ride. The FluidFit® upper leverages seamless stretch mesh reinforcements to increase forefoot support, while adapting to the foot's natural motion to create a custom sock-like fit. Our Forefoot and Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Systems absorb shock upon impact to equip overpronators with a smooth and effortless transition between heel strike and toe-off phases. Weight: 11.5. Heel Height: 22mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.