Aravon – Bromly Ghillie
Stay on trend during warm weather days in Aravon’s Bromly Ghillie Open Toe Sandal. With decorative cutouts and a removable memory foam insole, you’re well on you way to making a stylish statement. Ghillie lacing Removable memory foam insole Nylon shank.
• EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning for every run, all run long
• Engineered mesh upper provides a dynamic, lightweight fit that’s comfortable from start to finish
• ISOFIT system creates a dynamic fit by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
• TRI-FLEX outsole design for precise ground contact and optimal flexibility
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Abzorb® cushioning in the forefoot for exceptional shock absorption
- Blown rubber outsole
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Multi-density polyurethane insert offers support, comfort and flexibility
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them “Assembled in the USA.”
- Style W1340SP2 is approved Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
- Successor to the Omni 14
- Updated with EVERUN topsole construction providing smoother landings in the heel and reduced pressure in the forefoot
- FlexFilm throughout the upper offers a lightweight, flexible fit without sacrificing support
- A newTri-Flex outsole delivers more ground contact and optimal flexibility at toe-off
- Shoe Category: Support
- Pronation: Moderate, Severe
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Support
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Low, Flat (mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19
- Weight: 9.1 oz. | 258 g.
The GEL-Cumulus® 18 shoe features our Rearfoot and ForeFoot GEL® Cushioning System for strike-specific shock attenuation to create smoother transitions. The FluidRide® Midsole technology provides neutral runners with enhanced comfort and a spring-loaded ride when running longer distances. Weight: 9.6. Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm.